Friday, June 25, 2010



ALL HAIL THE VUVUZELA!!

yummy yummy brazil!!

BAD NEWS: I'll miss the ENTIRE QUARTERS AND SEMIS COS I'LL BE IN TAIWAN AND THEN FOC!!

w.h.a.t t.h.e h.e.l.l

I know -.-

SoOOoooOoo... I'm gonna let one lucky reader text me play by plays of each match throughout the two weeks!!! Any takers? :D


sigh


Moving on.... *sulking internally*

~flashback~
me: Omg you're hilarious.. I wonder what it's like to live in your brain, I think I'll die laughing

max: Haha, I don't know if anything is capable of living in there.. It's anarchy!!

me: It's so paradoxical that you said your brain's anarchy when the brain is the governor of our being..


Now that I think of it, the brain can be in a total state of lawlessness and disorder.. It's pretty funny how I love the way my brain feels all mooshy now.. All I think of now circle around food, clothes and soccer..

Ah wells, bimbos make the world go round.. I'm living proof that the tongue has power.. Pile on the insults babehs.. You'll see 'em materialise in human form right here *winkwink*

I'm feeling crabby!!!! NO QUARTERS OR SEMIS OMG!!!  ^%#$%&@^!&*#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home