Monday, March 29, 2010

The human heart with it's astounding twists and turns.
Unpredictable.
Why is love like a fugitive?
It runs, runs away.


I'm developing this bad habit where I dont write down my thoughts anymore. And so they get lost in the commotion in my mind and I feel so unaccomplished at the end of the day. Few conclusions are drawn about trivial and not-so-trivial matters.

It's for the best I tell myself. Cos like I've told abs, people who are different often get trapped in a pool of disagreeing minds.

They tell me my conclusions are shallow, but how can it be when it has more dimensions than theirs? When it has been tackled by angles unthought of?

Does it bother you when I say the aforementioned "they" are merely the self-doubting, self-deprecative voices in my head?


Anyway.....
It's not predestination or free will, it's predestination and free will.
I'd much rather it be predestination.
For then I won't have to be answerable for my decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home