Wednesday, May 12, 2010




y'know it doesn't take much to become a youtube star.. all you need is time, a camera and some sense of humour.. i've got two thirds of that list.. the only problem is you can't steal sense of humour like you do with a camera.. *coughcough*




i BOUGHT my camera.....
















.............awkward silence..............






















so anyway having the luxury of time's been grrrreat! finally booked my air tickets! oh and i struck gold, found two never-before-read tess gerritssen books in the CCK library whoo! this is an embarrassingly pointless post, im just waiting for my youtube video to load see.. and natalie cracks me up so i decided to share her with the world (:

ciao for now ~

2 Comments:

Anonymous tzewei said...

I always watch nathalie trans videos. quite funny. shes quite hard on herself also. HAHAHA

11:05 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Yea haha, I think her self esteem in real life is pretty high la, if not she won't be able to do that haha..

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home