Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I have a B average woohoo for me.. Momma will be so proud!!

Haha, ohwells.. The only thing that pisses me off about my grades is that I put in the least effort for the arts mods and did the best for em.. I seriously cracked open the damn textbook for the first time a week before the paper! I wanna transferrrrrr!!... Ok no I'm blabbering

The thought of facing Year 2 in science is intimidating though to say the least.
Daunting.
As I start to drown in my 'B-'s and 'C+'s, regret is starting to peek out of its shadow again..
To have squandered away precious time doing something that will amount to nothing is one thing. To be forced to do so is another.
The worst part is knowing that indulging in what I love is just a transfer fee away.
Oh and I graduate a year later, ahh big deal..
(ok yea it's a big deal)


Bright side: English minor
I've always been fascinated by the English language. So much emotion packed into 26 little alphabets. No tone markers necessary, for tone is brought forth by the author..
By the end of next sem, I'll be able to tell if I was made to grasp the beauty of this language or if my love is not to be reciprocated. I'm ready to spend hours bent over a desk, giving birth to literary masterpieces! Thrilling!~

Remember when I said a mind-imploding post might come soon? I changed my mind. I forgot I told myself this place is for useless rants as displayed above.


mehh. That's the sound a sheep makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home